WELCOME TO THE SINGLE MOM COLLECTIVE
Jenna is the creative mind behind The Single Mom Collective (#theSMC) as well as a pile of other websites. She currently has over 20 websites in various stages of creation and in different forms including a travel website, a site for parents of children with FASD as well as several online e-commerce shops. She loves designing websites for others and has worked with loads of women to define, brand, and build their own online businesses.
Jenna started her first blog in 2012 and messed things up a time or two, maybe 10, before finding what makes her happy and feeds her family. Blogging led to learning how to start and run a successful online business. Again, she failed few times while learning as she went along. Jenna fell in love with website design and learned to build beautiful feminine websites along with building brands for others. As much as she loved designing websites and working with others to create beautiful online spaces, she wanted to work with women in a more meaningful way to help them create a business and family they love which led to building this site.
In addition to being a successful online entrepreneur, Jenna also has extensive experience in counseling and coaching others. She graduated with a Masters degree in Clinical Social Work in 1999 and spent almost 20 years working in the helping profession. Jenna continues to teach college courses in Social Work and in Native Studies. She has worked in a private practice as well as coaching others to help find their passion and build online businesses.
You can check out Jenna’s other sites right here:
Lifestyle, design + travel: Cottonwood Lane Designs
Website Design: Scarlett + Co Designs
Parenting Special Needs Children: FASD Families
Join The Single Mom Collective and learn to build your own online business and change how you live your life.
WHAT YOU’LL FIND HERE
- How to find your passion project
- How to build an online business
- Tips and tricks for single parents
- Resources, supports, and tools to grow your brand
- Ways to live happily as a single parent
- Real support, real life, and real stories
- A place to promote your business and blog
- Opportunities to collaborate and share your business
- Courses that work and help you grow your business (Coming soon!)
- Tons of online business ideas and tips to make money online
- How to DIY your own website/blog
- Website design for those that don’t want to build their own
- One to one coaching (NOTE: At this time Jenna only accepts 3 new clients a month)
WHAT YOU WON’T FIND HERE
- Judgement. It doesn’t matter how you want to live, it’s your life and no one gets to slam you for that.
- Mean girls. You’re mean, you’re outta here.
- Cheap, sleazy sales and promotional junk. No snake oil salesmen here.
- Spam or false promises. You can build a business you love, but you’re not going to be an overnight millionaire. #keepingitreal
- Sanctimommies. How you parent is your business. If you live a gluten free, dairy free lifestyle, that’s cool. If you feed your kids McDonalds 3 nights a week, or 7, that’s cool, too. We do parenting talk, but we don’t judge.
- Ex-bashing. This ain’t the place. Having said that, you’ll get a few articles here and there about how to make co-parenting work and how to deal with exes that are making life difficult. We want the best for our kids, right?
Ready to roll? Get on our email list and you won’t miss a thing!
PS. You’ll get access to our growing library of free resources and an invitation to join our private Facebook Group Board, too!